For Support Tasks:
Prioritize active support tasks over development tasks.
Enable notifications during work hours for new support tickets in the Support Slack Channel or FreshDesk App.
Follow these steps when reviewing support tasks:
- Identify the customer using cust_id, domain name in email, or mentioned domain name.
- If the customer can't be identified and the issue is urgent or critical, request organization and domain details.
- Do not reply to non-client customer tickets.
Access the client's dashboard using the Management Dashboard.
- Identify the SLA based on the customer's plan and meet response time commitments.
- Determine task priority:
- Critical issues escalate to the UK.
- Urgent issues related to imminent events or marked as such.
- Non-urgent issues like developer, API, sales, or billing inquiries.
For critical or urgent issues (Standard plan or higher):
- Quickly answer or request clarification.
- If resolution takes over 20 minutes, inform the client and work on a solution.
- Use the AI Agent for drafting responses.
- Escalate critical issues to the UK.
- Alert the UK for uncertain resolution of urgent issues within 2 hours.
- Respond within the hour for Plus, Professional, or Enterprise customers. No immediate UK escalation is needed.
- Use the AI Agent to draft responses, verifying accuracy before sending. Add a note for the UK to review if uncertain.
For Development Tasks:
- The UK team may assign tasks related to Integrations, including code optimization, bug fixes, and SDK contributions.
- Address these tasks when there are no active Support Tickets or monitoring concerns.
- Task details will be provided in Support Tickets with notes.
- Discussions can occur on Slack or during end-of-day meetings.
- Access to specific Client’s repositories on GitHub is available, but not for production deployment.
- Access to staging/development environments is granted as needed for projects.